If you have ever been to Branson you know there are a million motels trying to get your attention - and of course your $$$. I remember years ago when I was buying a home and my parents came to visit and help me move - my condo was a disaster of boxes and stacked furniture - so they decided to have an adventure and rent a room with a waterbed.
My parents had never slept on a waterbed and they thought it might be a Fun New Discovery. The staff or the owners; I don't know if they were one and the same, but they were an non-English speaking or understanding group with a poor grasp of the language. Or maybe a brilliant ability to disguise their understanding of English. Whatever - the room was cold when they got there and they turned on the heat. The waterbed also was not heated and about 50 degrees and the motel folks refused to understand the problem. Needless to say - my parents had a very cold experience and since then I made sure they had a warm bed to sleep in when they came to see me. Point being: You just don't know what you are going to get when you rent a motel room. There is a great sense of relief when you get inside the room and the heat or air works and the room is relatively clean and comfortable. Somehow just the fact of basic necessities being present and accounted for allows you to relax a little and feel proud that you are going to survive in some amount of comfort.
I also have a lot of friends in the Time Share Business or the Vacation Club Business. Both of these are huge industries in the Branson area. I have an understanding of how both of these enterprises work and I do appreciate the deluxe accomodations that are available through both of these sources. A condo can be a really luxurious and comfortable way to vacation with all the comforts - and sometimes more comforts - than home.
So now to what my blog is all about - HOW TO GAIN ALL OF THE COMFORTS OF HOME AND VACATIONS CLUBS AND TIME SHARE CONDOS WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY $5000 TO $30,000 TO OWN OR USE WEEKS OF LUXURY VACATIONS:
All you have to do is go on line and check out the condos tons of folks have purchased as second homes that they would love to share with you to cut down the expenses of ownership. Why do I want to blog about that? BECAUSE MY PARTNER AND I JUST SET UP THE BEST WEBSITE WE COULD PUT TOGETHER AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR FOLKS WITH CONDOS AND LAKE HOMES AND CABINS TO ADVERTISE ON OUR FABULOUS AND BEAUTIFULLY PUT TOGETHER BRANSON AREA SITE. Also, of course we want to make available to any of you travellers looking for the absolute best places in Branson to spend a couple of nights or a week our website for RESERVATIONS!
We are only looking for upscale and well maintained vacation homes. We can help you transform and update if you want or need that help. So tune in to: SUPERSUITEVACATIONRENTALS.COM and check us out.
There are two of us: JAN JONES AND TONJUA WEBB. We are both Realtors in the Tri-Lakes area and are the HANDS ON MANAGERS WITH A MISSION. You can contact us through our website and we can't wait to hear from you. We are going to have such a good time with all of this and would love to work with you as providers of vacation homes or with those folks who are looking for the best vacation homes ever in the Branson Lakes Area.
This is by the way my very first blog. Can I just STOP or am I supposed to sign off or something?
Help!!! Tonjua - now what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment